You'll never know what's wrong unless you talk to her about it.
Yes, and that's what I've been told. But just take a good look at the hostile behaviour whenever this issue is being brought into the picture.
It never seems to bring about world peace.
If I'm born lucky and am not aware of how fortunate I am. (which obviously she has been harping every singl moment I talk to her)
My mum's born lucky too and have never ever counted her blessings.
Well, truth is that our lives has indeed degraded in a way I never expected it to be. Neither has she. But compared to many others out there, excluding her friends and our relatives and the people around us, it's been an ok life already.
IMO yet again.
At least my dad ain't abusive.
At least she didn't have to slog to bring home any income like what most mums do.
At least she has 2 kids who are pretty good in their studies and what not aspects.
At least no matter how bad I am, how impulsive I am. I managed to get myself stay out of trouble whenever her face flashes across my mind.
For all the freedom my dad gave me. For all the power my dad granted me with. I've been good daughter already. At least I do know my limits. I know when to stop. To stop.
It's been a thing that just circulates in me all the time. I never wanted it to stop. Never wanted things to come to a hault. But I have to. And it makes me feel so helpless when I head home. It's been going like this for years.
If I don't choose to breakfree, perhaps throughout my life. She will have an upper control to it. And she knows it. Because there's still a respect there. I respect her for giving up whatever she once had, for giving up her freedom and her youth, for her childhood and for that has actually happened in the family for generations to be told.
Of course I get pissed when they play favourites. Studies has always been in the picture. Often I wonder, why is it that only the males can play a high profile when a female is just supposed to be as submissive as ever?
Just like what zx says, why do I choose to believe in what tellers say? If thy predictions are so true, did I even know what would have become of me today?
I dreamt of it when I was 16.
I dreamt of alot of things that slowly turned into reality.
And it scares me. But I feel much better now. At least I don't get that free-fall that much these days. And at least I don't scream and cry myself up from my sleep, something that no one has ever understood, something that my parents hated me for. But it's something I have no control over.
If spirits do exist in this world.
I'll believe in them.
If re-incarnation does exist.
I think I do know what my before life was like.
If you have been more successful. If you haven't made mistakes back then. If you were well off and excelling in every aspect. If..
It wouldn't have been me. It will never be me, will it?
You will still love me. You will still care for me. Like what they do. Like what they all do.
But it will all be a different story.
Yes, and that's what I've been told. But just take a good look at the hostile behaviour whenever this issue is being brought into the picture.
It never seems to bring about world peace.
If I'm born lucky and am not aware of how fortunate I am. (which obviously she has been harping every singl moment I talk to her)
My mum's born lucky too and have never ever counted her blessings.
Well, truth is that our lives has indeed degraded in a way I never expected it to be. Neither has she. But compared to many others out there, excluding her friends and our relatives and the people around us, it's been an ok life already.
IMO yet again.
At least my dad ain't abusive.
At least she didn't have to slog to bring home any income like what most mums do.
At least she has 2 kids who are pretty good in their studies and what not aspects.
At least no matter how bad I am, how impulsive I am. I managed to get myself stay out of trouble whenever her face flashes across my mind.
For all the freedom my dad gave me. For all the power my dad granted me with. I've been good daughter already. At least I do know my limits. I know when to stop. To stop.
It's been a thing that just circulates in me all the time. I never wanted it to stop. Never wanted things to come to a hault. But I have to. And it makes me feel so helpless when I head home. It's been going like this for years.
If I don't choose to breakfree, perhaps throughout my life. She will have an upper control to it. And she knows it. Because there's still a respect there. I respect her for giving up whatever she once had, for giving up her freedom and her youth, for her childhood and for that has actually happened in the family for generations to be told.
Of course I get pissed when they play favourites. Studies has always been in the picture. Often I wonder, why is it that only the males can play a high profile when a female is just supposed to be as submissive as ever?
Just like what zx says, why do I choose to believe in what tellers say? If thy predictions are so true, did I even know what would have become of me today?
I dreamt of it when I was 16.
I dreamt of alot of things that slowly turned into reality.
And it scares me. But I feel much better now. At least I don't get that free-fall that much these days. And at least I don't scream and cry myself up from my sleep, something that no one has ever understood, something that my parents hated me for. But it's something I have no control over.
If spirits do exist in this world.
I'll believe in them.
If re-incarnation does exist.
I think I do know what my before life was like.
If you have been more successful. If you haven't made mistakes back then. If you were well off and excelling in every aspect. If..
It wouldn't have been me. It will never be me, will it?
You will still love me. You will still care for me. Like what they do. Like what they all do.
But it will all be a different story.
Comments